Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday September 7, 2014!

Oh my goodness! Do you realize it is almost 2015? I have barely gotten used to using 2014 on everything :) The older you get, the faster time goes by. Birthdays, Christmas, and the school years tumble into each other at such a pace as to go by as a blur when you are in your sixties! One good thing about that is when you get a cold or the flu, it is just a blip in your time frame!

Sorry about last week's post.  My sinuses were acting up again and I couldn't see out of my right eye so you got the freebie, but not the post! Hmmm . . . that could be a good thing too!

I have some new products spread around my digital stores; the last three are only available at Digi Style Designs this month.  Here are the previews.



Today's freebie is a stacked paper and a frame. Click on the link below the preview to download. Enjoy!



Thanks for coming by!


No comments: